This summer we want you to ditch the car and Walk to Your Library! It’s good for the environment, and it’s good for you. The campaign kicks off June 28 at OWWL Libraries. Keep an eye on social media for more details…
Starting Friday, June 18 kids can register for summer reading programs. For more information click –> HERE <–.
The Marion Public Library has a part time Library Clerk position available.
UPDATE – Position has been filled.
Work involves the performance of routine library clerical duties necessary for the proper organization and distribution of library materials. No prior knowledge of library procedures is required; on the job training is provided. Work is performed under direct supervision of senior staff or Library Manag-er. Does related work as required
Graduation from high school or possession of a high school equivalency diploma.
• Working knowledge of terminology, procedures, equipment and library technology tools as applied to library clerical work
• Working knowledge of business arithmetic, library filing and shelving rules
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
• Use computer with accuracy
• Customer service and community focused orientation, providing courteous service and help to patrons
• Ability to work in and enable a team environment
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality
• Knowledge of library circulation system
Submit resumes and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications can be downloaded (below) or obtained at the Marion Public Library Circulation Desk.
Yoga with Angela Brown is for everyone regardless of body shape or gender.
This 60-minute practice is open to students of ALL levels.
Wear comfortable clothing. Please bring a yoga mat or large towel, a water bottle and an open mind.
THIS IS A FREE SERIES OF OUTDOOR YOGA CLASSES brought to you by the Marion Public Library.
Our library will be CLOSED
Saturday 5/29 and Monday 5/31, 2021.
This position has been filled.
***This position has been filled.***
The Marion Public Library is hiring a part time cleaner. This is perfect job for someone looking to supplement their income.
We are looking for someone who:
- Possesses a positive attitude, integrity and strong work ethic.
- Is highly responsible & reliable
Responsibilities/Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Restroom cleaning and stocking, occasional kitchen/meeting room cleaning, vacuum carpeted areas, and general floor cleaning, trash removal, dusting and other additional duties as assigned.
Email email@example.com or call 315.926.4933