Back Entrance Pickup begins Monday 6/29
Placing items on hold
- Use our online catalog to place a hold on the items you want.
- Only local items will be available.
- You will be notified via email or phone when your holds are ready for pick-up.
- Call the library to have items put on hold. 315-926-4933
- Only Marion Library-owned items will be available.
- Provide your library card #.
- You will be notified via phone when your holds are ready for pick-up.
Picking Items Up
- Mask/face covering requirements outlined in Executive Order 202.17 will be enforced when on library property.
- Proceed to the designated Pickup Area; Holds Pickup Area will be located at back entrance.
- Search for your name on the bag; handle only your bag.
- The items are already checked out to you; there is no need to visit the Circulation Desk.
- Once you have retrieved your holds, proceed to the exit; do not linger in the Pickup Area.
- Patrons who cannot medically enter the library are asked to contact the library so reasonable accommodation(s) for services can be made.
- Items cannot be returned to the Pickup Area; the Book Drop must be used for all returns.