Placing items on hold
- Use our online catalog to place a hold on the items you want.
- Only local items will be available.
- You will be notified via email or phone when your holds are ready for pick-up.
- Call the library to have items put on hold. 315-926-4933
- Only Marion Library-owned items will be available.
- Provide your library card #.
- You will be notified via phone when your holds are ready for pick-up.
Picking Items Up
- Mask/face covering requirements outlined in Executive Order 202.17 will be enforced when on library property.
- Proceed to the designated Pickup Area; Holds Pickup Area will be located at back entrance.
- Search for your name on the bag; handle only your bag.
- The items are already checked out to you; there is no need to visit the Circulation Desk.
- Once you have retrieved your holds, proceed to the exit; do not linger in the Pickup Area.
- Patrons who cannot medically enter the library are asked to contact the library so reasonable accommodation(s) for services can be made.
- Items cannot be returned to the Pickup Area; the Book Drop must be used for all returns.
Click –>HERE<– to register for summer reading.
Summer reading programs will be virtual this year, including our favorite, PJ Storytime. Hover over the ‘Events’ tab to select ‘Adult Programs’ and ‘Children’s Programs’ for updated information.